TERMS & CONDITIONS
- "Fleur Jewellery" means Fleur Jewellery Limited Limited, company number 7479389, registered in England and Wales also referred to as "we" or "us" in these terms and conditions.
- "Force Majeure" means any clause affecting the performance by Fleur Jewellery Limited of its obligations arising from acts, events, omissions, happenings or non-happenings beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) governmental regulations, fire, flood or any disaster or industrial dispute affecting a third party.
- "Working days" means Monday to Friday, excluding Bank or other Public holidays
- All contracts of sale made by Fleur Jewellery Limited shall be deemed to incorporate these terms and conditions, which shall prevail over any other terms from the party ("the Customer") with whom Fleur Jewellery Limited is dealing. Cancellation of orders by business to business customers is not accepted as many orders are despatched on the same day the order is placed. Cancellation of orders by consumers can only be accepted in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and to availability of the goods ordered. Fleur Jewellery Limited is entitled to refuse any order placed by you.
- You undertake that:
- all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing goods or services offered on our web site are correct and
- the credit or debit card you use to make a purchase from us is your own or your company's card, that you are authorised to use it, and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any goods or services you order from us. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit or debit card details before providing you with any goods or services.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information. Prices throughout the website are quoted in Pounds Sterling. And payments can only be accepted in Pounds Sterling. Prices include VAT. Delivery will be added to the total. Prices are correct at the time of publishing. However, errors & omissions may occur and Fleur Jewellery Limited reserves the right to change prices without prior notice.
4. Delivery, Title and Risk
- Any time or date stated for delivery is an estimate only. Fleur Jewellery Limitedmakes every effort to despatch goods on time, but does not accept liability for failure to deliver within the stated time
- If Fleur Jewellery Limited is unable to deliver the goods within 30 days of the date of order, the Customer will, as its sole remedy, be entitled to cancel the order and require any monies paid to Fleur Jewellery Limited in respect of that order to be refunded. In order to cancel, the Customer must send written notice of cancellation to Fleur Jewellery Limited after the above date, but before delivery of the goods or notification from Fleur Jewellery Limited that the goods are ready for delivery.
- Fleur Jewellery Limited does not accept liability for shortages or damage to deliveries unless the Customer notifies Fleur Jewellery Limited of the shortage or damage in writing within 7 days of receipt of the delivery.
- The customer has to accept the goods when they are ready for delivery.
- Delivery is deemed to take place when the goods are delivered to the Customer's nominated address, whereupon the risk of loss, breakage and all damage and all other risks shall pass to the Customer.
- Title in the goods does not pass to the Customer until payment is received in full by Fleur Jewellery.
- If the customer cannot accept delivery, Fleur Jewellery Limited may at its option: (1) store and insure the goods at the Customer's expense and risk or (2) sell the goods at the best price reasonably obtainable and (after deducting reasonable storage insurance and selling costs) pay to the Customer any excess over the sale price or charge the Customer for any shortfall or (3) re-arrange delivery provided that Fleur Jewellery Limited may charge the Customer for the additional delivery costs incurred.
- Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the despatch of your Good or provision of service to you.
- You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours.
- All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer and we may share your personal information with such parties as are necessary to enable us to do such checks. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
6. Product Specifications
- Fleur Jewellery Limited makes every effort to supply the goods as advertised but reserves the right to supply the goods subject to minor variations in actual dimensions, specifications and, in the case of bulk items, quantities without prior notice.
- If Fleur Jewellery Limited cannot supply the goods ordered by the Customer, Fleur Jewellery Limited reserves the right to offer goods of equal or superior quality at no extra cost. In such a case, if the Customer does not wish to accept the alternative goods offered, he or she may cancel the order and require the refund of any money paid to Fleur Jewellery Limited in respect of that order. This shall be the sole remedy of the Customer in these circumstances.
7. Trade names and Trade Marks
- Trade names and marks (other than 'Fleur Jewellery Limited') are not always indications of the actual manufacturer of a particular product.
8. Warranties and Returns
- Fleur Jewellery Limited is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and service. However, on rare occasions, products may be found to be faulty or defective. In such cases, we offer the returns facilities described below.
- All goods supplied by Fleur Jewellery are warranted to be generally free from defects in workmanship and materials and fit for the purpose for which such goods would normally be used. If you purchase goods in the course of your business, all other express or implied terms or warranties relating to the goods are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Subject to this, however, goods are not tested or sold as being fit for any particular or for use under specific conditions, unless expressly agreed in writing. All services provided by Fleur Jewellery Limited will be provided with reasonable skill and care and within a reasonable period. If you purchase services in the course of your business, all other express or implied terms or warranties relating to the services are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Subject to the right of consumers to return goods for refund under The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. Fleur Jewellery Limited does not sell products on a trial basis. Customers are strongly advised to check suitability and specifications of products before ordering.
- In the event that Fleur Jewellery, at its discretion (unless the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations apply), agrees to accept the return for credit of unwanted products, the goods must be returned within the guidelines of the Returns Policy.
9. Fleur Jewellery' Liability
- Fleur Jewellery Limited shall under no circumstances be liable for any consequential or indirect damage or loss, however caused, (including (but not restricted to) loss of business or profits, loss of goodwill, damage to trading relationships, loss of data and other financial loss. ("Financial loss" in this sense does not refer to the price you have paid for the goods, which we may be liable to refund to you, in whole or in part, if the goods are faulty or do not comply with their description). Fleur Jewellery Limited' liability in respect of all other losses shall be limited to the invoiced amount of the relevant order, provided it has been paid.
- Nothing in this agreement shall limit Fleur Jewellery Limited's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
10. Health and Safety
- In accordance with the Health and Safety at Work, etc Act 1974 and the Consumer Protection Act 1987, Fleur Jewellery Limited confirms that the goods it supplies as a distributor do not present a hazard to health and safety
- when properly used for the purpose for which they are designed; and
- if the Customer takes reasonable and normal precautions in their use.
11. Force Majeure
- Where, in spite of its reasonable efforts, Fleur Jewellery Limited is unable to perform an obligation due to force majeure, it shall not be deemed to be in breach of its contract with the Customer.
12. The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000
- Contracts for the purchase of goods by a Customer not acting in the course of a business and made over the telephone or through the Fleur Jewellery Limitedwebsite, or by mail order, are, with the exception of certain excepted contracts, subject to The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 ("the Regulations").
- If the Regulations apply, Customers may cancel goods purchased from Fleur Jewellery by sending a written notice of cancellation by post or hand delivery addressed to Customer Services at Fleur Jewellery, Unit 1a, High Street, Walton on Thames, Surrey, KT12 1DGor by fax to 01932 252280 or by E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org) The notice of cancellation must be sent within 7 working days of the date of delivery after the goods are received.
- The Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods if he or she exercises this right of cancellation under the Regulations. If the Customer does not actually return the goods to Fleur Jewellery, the Customer is under a duty to make the goods available for collection at the Customer's expense from the address to which they were delivered.
- The Customer is under a duty to retain possession of the goods whilst awaiting return to Fleur Jewellery Limited and to take reasonable care of them during this period. The Customer will be liable for any loss of or damage to the goods if he or she fails to comply with this obligation.
13. Errors and Omissions
- Fleur Jewellery Limited makes every effort to ensure that all prices and descriptions quoted on its website are correct and accurate. However, the frenetic tempo of e-commerce makes it inevitable that mistakes will occasionally occur. In the case of a manifest error or omission, Fleur Jewellery Limited will be entitled to rescind the contract, notwithstanding that it has already accepted the Customer's order and/or received payment from the Customer. Fleur Jewellery' liability in that event will be limited to the return of any money the Customer has paid in respect of the order. In the case of a manifest error in relation to price, the Customer will be entitled to purchase the goods by paying the difference between the quoted price and the correct price, as confirmed in writing by Fleur Jewellery Limited after the manifest error has been discovered.
- A 'manifest error', as the term is used in sub-paragraph a) above, means, in relation to an incorrect price, a price quoted in error by Fleur Jewellery Limited which is more than 10% less than the price that would have been quoted had the mistake not been made.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer
- If any provision in this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall be deemed severed from the Agreement and this shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Any waiver of a breach of this Agreement must be in writing
- Any variation of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by a duly authorised Fleur Jewellery Limited official.
- The headings are for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of this Agreement.
- Any notices given under this Agreement shall be in writing and sent:
- by first class pre-paid post to the last known address of the party; or
- by fax to their last known fax number; or
- by e-mail to the last notified e-mail address of the party.
- The notice shall be deemed served:
- two working days after posting; or
- upon receipt of a successful fax transmission report; or
- after system confirmation of e-mail delivery
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
- Fleur Jewellery Limited may at its discretion record telephone transactions for staff training and quality control purposes.
- Fleur Jewellery Limited reserves the right to change or amend these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.
15. Customer Service: Terms and Conditions
Our Aim de ourselves on 100% satisfaction, and thus our commitment to you is:
- Your email will be answered within 24 working hours.
- We will offer telephone help from Monday to Saturday from 10.00am to 5:30pm.
- We will ensure that there is personalised care with every online and in-store request.
- We will take into account all your comments and suggestions.
Access to the website & registration
In order for you to obtain items from our website we will need you to register to enable you to order and purchase from our website, this is to ensure that your payment and delivery details are collected and stored safely for use to enable the purchase.
All information provided on the products on this website is intended as a guide only. Dimensions and weights are only approximate, as are colours. If you are ordering goods that are out of stock we will dispatch them when they are received from our supplier.
On occasion goods are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes outside our control. As such, delivery cannot be guaranteed and any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only. We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods.
Pricing and secured payment
We aim to ensure that our website is 100% accurate and thus the content is thoroughly checked regularly before items are advertised. The price shown on our website for each item is inclusive or vat and this is the price that will be charged to your credit card, plus postage and packaging.
We accept payment by Visa/Mastercard/Connect/Delta/Switch.
Security (Sage Pay)
We use the industry leading internet payment company Sage Pay to protect your card details and protect us from fraud. We maintain the security of your data by ensuring that all transaction information passed between Fleur Jewellery Ltd merchant site and Sage Pay's systems is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent to your servers from Sage Pay are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely assured that nothing you pass to Sage Pay's servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive
Encryption and Data Storage. All sensitive data is secured on Sage Pay using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards used by, among others, the US Government. The encryption keys are held on state-of-the-art, tamper proof systems in the same family as those used to secure VeriSign's Global Root certificate, making them all but impossible to extract. The data we hold is extremely secure and we are regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure it remains so.
Links to banks. Sage Pay has multiple private links into the banking network that are completely separate from the Internet and which do not cross any publicly accessible networks. Any cardholder information sent to the banks and any authorisation message coming back is secure and cannot be tampered with.
Employee access. No individuals within our company or Sage Pay are able to decrypt transaction information or cardholder data. Our systems only allow access to our most senior staff and only in extenuating circumstances (such as investigations of Card Fraud by the Police). Your transaction information and customer card information is secure even form our own employees because our systems never display the full card numbers, even on administration screens.
We use the industry leading internet payment company PayPal to protect your card details and protect from fraud. PayPal keep your information safe. We will never actually see your bank or credit card details; they are passed in a highly secure way directly to PayPal for processing. Industry-leading fraud prevention is just one of the reasons PayPal is a safe way to pay online. PayPal uses proprietary technology and constantly innovates to monitor transactions and maintain a secure payment system. To help you keep track of your account activity, PayPal sends an email confirmation of every account transaction. For more information visit www.paypal.co.uk.
We endeavour to make sure that all of the stock shown on the website is available, however inevitably we may sell out of some items. We will inform you if your order is affected by any sold out items and if you would like an alternative item we will be happy to make suggestions. We try our best to ensure that all information shown on-line is as accurate as possible; however from time to time there may be changes to product or pricing during the season.
Returns & refund Policy
We want you to be happy with the jewellery you purchase from us. Our returns policy is detailed on our returns page.
Amendments to Terms and Conditions
We may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice and will post the new version on this website when we do so. Your continued use of the Website will signify your acceptance of those new terms.
Contact Fleur Jewellery
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve your jewellery shopping experience.
1a High Street
Walton on Thames
To place your order do so online or alternatively call us on Tel: 01932 252280.
Our phone lines are open from 10.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Saturday.
Email: email us anytime at: email@example.com